DC Universe online

DC Universe Online is the name of the next MOMRPG video game that pits the superheroes of the DC universe against their evil counterparts. As a player you can be part of the game by creating your own character (an avatar of sorts) and in turn be another superhero or supervillain according to your preferences. The story begins with a future version of Lex Luthor that travels to the past in order to warn Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (the Big Three) about a chain of events that will result in their deaths and as a consequence the doom of Earth. Presented as a promotional trailer, the beginning sequence of the game is one of the most superb pieces I have seen. My favorite part: seeing Superman realize his mistake when he returns to Earth just to fall inadvertently in a trap set by his greatest enemy. Priceless. 


Comments

Carlos said…
I like videogames,I will try to get the game and give it a try, It's quite interesting that Lex Luthor make such a thing for try to kill the big three, however I think that the heros will not let him perform his objective.
Lex Guerrero said…
I've been always a marvel guy, but this game seems to be really cool. From what I can see, graphics are very nice and the plot of the story seems to be quite interenting. your post is very awesome, you make me be interest in this game and now I have to look for it to buy it, or just to search more about it so I can get a better idea of what is the game about.
Einsen said…
well i actually hate pay for play games, i mean, cant they just let us play without asking for money? or at least make it opcional?

Popular posts from this blog

What are LAS TRES MARÍAS called in English?

The Maps of Ship-Trap Island

How do you say NACIMIENTO NAVIDEÑO in English?