He will be Batman!

Does he look disappointed? Not more than I do!
Though I may not like it. Though many may not like it, it is done.
Ben Affleck has been reveled as the actor to be Batman in the following film of the Man of Steel saga scheduled for 2015.
Don't take me wrong. I truly believe Ben Affleck is a great actor, but him being Batman? Something is just not there.
This very much reminds me of Nicholas Cage for the role of Superman which in the end never happened (Thanks, God!). It is the same. Versatility has a limit and there are things some actors just cannot do. Being Bruce Wayne requires someone who is glamorous and charming and no doubt Ben can do that, but Batman is dark and moody. Can Affleck do that? No, I try to see it, but I just can't, and true perhaps my sight is limited and I am biased and still I believe that famous names and comics do not necessarily mix. 
When is Warner going to understand such a simple truth?
                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are LAS TRES MARÍAS called in English?

The Maps of Ship-Trap Island

How do you say NACIMIENTO NAVIDEÑO in English?