Conversations with my Students (1)

This is one conversation out of the many I have with my students, day in and day out.
T: What is that on your desk?
S: Oh, erm... I´m working Mister, really.
T: That doesn´t look to me like the Language B book.
S: Oh! That book...I have it in my backpack...
T: So, why don´t you take it out of your backpack and begin to work?
S: Oh, yes Mister, of course, Mister.
T: Still you haven't answered my question.
S: Oh that...
T: I told you already: Math class is over. Put that calculator away!
S: Oh, it´s no calculator, Mister.
T: What is it then?
S: It´s a hmm, it´s a smartphone.
T: Wonderful! Listen X, I can tell the difference between a smartphone and a calculator. This one has numbers, algebra symbols, even algorithms!
S: So, Mister...maybe that´s why they´re called SMARTphones!

Comments

Lex Guerrero said…
hahahaha that really made me laught hahahaha....

Popular posts from this blog

What are LAS TRES MARÍAS called in English?

The Maps of Ship-Trap Island

How do you say NACIMIENTO NAVIDEÑO in English?