Conversations with my Students (2)



This is another conversation out of the many I have with my students, day in and day out.
S: Mister...
T: Y please, don't call me mister.
S: Sorry, teacher...
T: Yes?
S: I can go to the bathroom?
T: You're telling me or you're asking me permission?
S: I'm asking...
T: Then you should say: "May I go to the restroom?" Is it clear, Y?
S: Yes, mister eh...teacher.
T: Ok then. Ask the right way.
S: May I go to the restroom, teacher? Please?
T: No.
S: What? But why not?
T: You know the rules, Y. The recess is for that. Now, please go back to your seat and continue working.
S: But mister, no...I need to go...
T: Y, you're a big girl already. 
S: But mister...it's important.
T: No Y, and that's my last word.
S: Mister, I really need to go.
T: What part of the word NO is not clear?
S: Teacher...I just began menstruating and I need to go to the bathroom.
T: What the...? Why didn't you say so before? Eh...of course go...go quickly!

Comments

cablepoderoso said…
Beautiful teacher jajaj that is the sort of conversation that girls will have with you to go to the restroom but, that put men in a low level. I mean, women have their "special day" but what we can use like an excuse? that is so sad. Women are taking control over us little by little.
Lex Guerrero said…
hahaha, why did you post that conversation. It´s a little bit disgusting and gross. but that a good excuse for girls to get out of the class, becasuse you cannot say no to that kinda things hahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

What are LAS TRES MARÍAS called in English?

The Maps of Ship-Trap Island

How do you say NACIMIENTO NAVIDEÑO in English?