What is a JAYWALKER?

JAYWALKERS are those who believe street signs are too complex to be understood so they choose to ignore them. 
We could also say that Jaywalkers are people who have a secret death wish that they stupidly try to hide behind their reckless behavior.
The problem with Jaywalkers is that they believe their moves are a manifestation of their intellect and not a sign of  their innate stupidity.
Also Jaywalkers are usually the descendants of other Jaywalkers. In fact it is likely Jaywalking is embedded in their genetic makeup!
Of course by now you know that Jaywalkers are basically all those careless pedestrians that crose streets anywhere else but in the zone destined to pedestrians thus endangering not only themselves but potentially everyone else.
I know my words are not kind to Jaywalkers but that is because I know they can be dangerous (especially when it is raining) . And then again I know what I'm talking about when I mention Jaywalkers, after all, Guayaquil, my beautiful hometown, is so full of them it would be a serious contender to the title of Capital of Jaywalking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are LAS TRES MARÍAS called in English?

The Maps of Ship-Trap Island

How do you say NACIMIENTO NAVIDEÑO in English?